Monday, July 27, 2009

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD. I'M ASSUMING.

OK. Everyone can breathe easy. Kelly and Paul are back together! The trial separation is over. I'd like to take this opportunity to take some of the credit for the gal pal reconciliation.

In all seriousness, this feud was pretty out of hand for a few days there. I was worried about the future of our group dynamic. So was Bert. That's why we both put in a little extra effort to get the once conjoined combo chatting again.

I knew it was all back to normal Sunday night when I called Paul to discuss a wrestling pay-per-view.

Ring. Ring.
Voice: Hello.
Me: I see ya'll made up.
Voice: Yup.

The voice was Kelly. She answered Paul's phone. Life was back to normal.

THE TINA CURSING CORNER

My mom cleaned the house Monday. She walks into my room. "Are you fucking kidding me!?!"

It's movie week on Millionaire. The ask-the-expert lifeline featured a pair of experts. They were unable to help the contestant on the $100,000 question. "Two fucking experts, and they couldn't get the answer. Pathetic."

DID YOU KNOW?

Did you know that Obama wants to enact a health insurance bill? Did you know that Michael Vick is out of jail and might rejoin the NFL? Did you know that rat bites killed a local child? Did you know that someone recorded live footage of Erin Andrews naked in her hotel room? (Holla at me if you have a copy.)

Did you know that a white cop arrested a black professor in his home and Obama became involved? Did you know that Brett Favre might sign with the Vikings? (And then, of course, ruin their season down the stretch.)

I DIDN'T KNOW
A convo from dinner last Tuesday.

Me: What's been up with you?
Kelly: I went to the ENT doctor today.
Me: Excuse me.
Kelly: What?
Me: What the heck kind of doc is that?
Kelly (shocked): Uh. Ears, nose and throat.
Me: Oh. Is that like a well-known thing?
Kelly: Uh, yeah.

PARTING SHOT
Anne reads the latest gossip on the Internets.

Anne: Reggie and Kim broke up.
Me: Noooooooooo!

(Yeah. Seriously. This bothered me for the rest of the night.)

No comments: