CHRISTINA AND RONNIE WEDDING PART I.
Part II will feature anecdotes and the such from the wedding. Holla.
THE TINA CURSING CORNER
I tell my mom that I don't do anything normal. "No shit, Sherlock."
We were hoping to get the first disc of Season 4 of Lost on Saturday. It didn't come, which means we'll have to wait until Tuesday. "What the fuck am I going to do?"
The stereo we use on the patio breaks. "Fucking stereo. Had to throw the motherfucker away." (She took the one in my room and put it outside.)
TV WEEK IN REVIEW
How I Met Your Mother. Solid finale with the story of the goat finally happening and the gang jumping across buildings. However, overall this season was a drop from the previous three.
24. A satisfying ending that leads us to Season 8. I have Tina rewatching the whole season right now to see if Tony's story makes sense. Loved when Jack played possum and killed like four people at once.
Reno 911! Liked the storyline where one of the cops threatens his kid's soccer coach because his kid wasn't playing enough. The coach says the kid sucks, and the cop makes him disappear. Ha.
PARTING SHOT
Earlier in the week, the New Orleans Jesters soccer team played a team in Bradenton, Fla.
D (the next day): You need the Fla after Bradenton. Somebody took it out of the story.
Brick: D, you could argue no one (in the city) knows where the Jesters are.
Me: Next to the king.
THE DAILY TOP LIST
My favorite five attractive actresses 40 or older.
5) Jennifer Aniston. 40.
She'll always be Rachel to me.
4) Monica Bellucci. 44.
A tempting Mary Magdalene.
3) Sandra Bullock. 44.
Would be higher if she didn't keep making terrible sequels.
2) Salma Hayek. 42.
She's a breast of fresh air.
1) Marisa Tomei. 44.
I hear she likes wrestling.

No comments:
Post a Comment