MY BRACKET
I'll fill out about a dozen brackets, but you can call these my official predictions.
Upsets in opening round (Note: I don't consider a 9 or a 10 winning an upset.)
No. 13 Cleveland State over No. 4 Wake Forest
No. 13 Miss. State over No. 4 Washington
No. 12 W. Kentucky over No. 5 Illinois
No. 11 Utah State over No. 6 Marquette
Second-round highlights
No. 9 Tennessee over No. 1 Pittsburgh
No. 13 Miss. State over No. 5 Purdue
No. 10 Southern Cal over No. 2 Michigan St.
Elite Eight to reach Final Four
Midwest: Louisville over Kansas
West: Memphis over UConn
West: Memphis over UConn
East: Xavier over Duke
South: UNC over Syracuse
Championship
UNC over Louisville (That was my initial thought after the bracket was shown. Nothing to do with the fact that ESPN and so many others picked this as well. Poor Cardinals.)
THE TINA CURSING CORNER
Mom can't get the remote controller to work. "Motherfucker." The batteries are dead. She goes to get more batteries where we keep the batteries. Empty. "Oh no. I don't have any fucking batteries. Son of a bitch."
Mom wakes up early, walks outside and comes back in. "Un-fucking-believable."
Did you know Tuesday is St. Patrick's Day? Did you know the NCAA Tournament starts Thursday? Did you know Chris Brown beats Rihanna? Did you know the local government's favorite word is transparency?
DID YOU KNOW?
PARTING SHOT
Last week, I was talking to Joe the Security Guard about giving tickets to T-P employees for parking in Customer Only spots. Me: What happens if I accumulate a bunch of tickets?
Joe: Then, you get a free hat or something.
THE DAILY TOP LIST
My five favorite everyday drinks.
5) Water.
I've gotten so used to drinking water, my mouth tells me when it's time for more.
4) Chocolate milk.
Got milk? Yeah. If there's chocolate syrup involved.
3) Barq's.
Best in a bottle.
2) Coke.
I do enjoy it.
1) Dr. Pepper.
Dr. Cox: Newbie, are you a real doctor or a doctor like Dr. Pepper is a doctor?

2 comments:
No. 5... that's what Ted said.
nice one
Post a Comment