Sunday, August 23, 2009

NO WORK AND ALL PLAY

For the past week, I've been on vacation. It's the first time since that storm that I've taken more than one extra day off in a week and didn't leave town. It felt good to recharge the batteries. 

Here's a list of everything I accomplished with my time off: 




Yup, that's about it. 

THE TINA CURSING CORNER

My mom said something happened today that never happens in late August. "The water is fucking cold in the pool." 

Mom is watching Entourage. Turtle gets turned down. "That's OK, Turtle. I'd do you. You're my fucking one." 

MOVIE WEEK IN REVIEW

Sweet Home Alabama. 2002. Warmed the heart. 

The Goods. 2009. Disappointing. 

Say Anything. 1989. Didn't understand why the movie is called Say Anything. That phrase had nothing to do with John Cusack. 

Caveman. 1981. Waste of time. 

Wall Street. 1987. Great flick. Loved the ending. 

Role Models. 2008. "Obviously, we're not supposed to butt-fuck the kids." 

RANDOM THOUGHT OF EVERY SO OFTEN

You know the phrase "hit 'em and quit 'em"? Sure, you do. Well, I was thinking: There needs to be variations of this one because I'm getting sick of hearing this. So, I came up with these alternatives:

1) Nail 'em and bail on 'em.
2) Screw it and shoo it.
3) Tap it and scrap it (my personal favorite)

No comments: