Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ANNIVERSARY WEEK KICKS OFF WITH SOME MEDALS

On Tuesday night, we had our three year Yat-Together Anniversary at Fresco on Maple. A tremendous accomplishment indeed. Who would have thought in August 2006 that we would have made it to August 2009? (Never mind the two months we didn't have one.) 

Not only did we make it, but we had perfect attendance for the big event. Ever the sentimental type, I bought eight medals at the Dollar General on Tuesday afternoon to award at the dinner. The medal band is red, white and blue and at the end, there is a gold circle. On one side is a big star, and on the other side, we have five stars with the word WINNER on it. 

After we ordered our food, I took out my medal and put it around my neck until somebody noticed the silly medallion. Which didn't take long. I then took out a box with seven other medals and presented them to the winners. 

For longest jazz musical written: Bode
For (ironic) perfect attendance: Amanda
For hottest worker at Saints camp: Christina
For most bi-friendly member of the group: Kevin
For most copies made: Greg
For best non-Loyola student: Stephen
For best tipper: Kelli 

Bode and I split the large chicken pesto pizza. Delicious. The main topic of conversation was hot and juicy but was later stricken from the record to protect the innocent. 

After dinner, I headed to the Palace for a movie, where I was introduced to Paul's girlfriend for the first time. Of course, then the movie started, so I can't tell you anything about her. Other than what I've read on her facebook profile using Paul's password. 
 
THE TINA CURSING CORNER

My mom couldn't wait Wednesday to tell me what happened on Big Brother. Apparently, someone's authority got overtaken when trying to kick somebody out of the house and their friend got booted instead. Something like that.

"Then, she just fucking went off. Wouldn't stop. She threw her mic in the pool and kept screaming. They had to kick her off the show. But she knew what she was doing. She thinks she's going to be the next fucking Amarosa. That's why she did it. To get famous." 

No comments: