Wednesday, December 18, 2013

IS THAT A FELONY?

SUNDAY FUNDAY

Sunday was quite an eventful TV day for me. I arrived at the Fox at 12:05 for the noon games. And I didn't stop watching TV until I went to bed. 

Bert and I bet on three NFL games. The only one at noon was we picked the Jaguars, but when the Bills beat them, our entire bet went down the tubes. Out of nine weeks betting, we have won once. 

The Dolphins defeated the evil Tom Brady  and his band of Patriots. So that was good. Even prevented a patented Brady late-game comeback. 

The Saints then came on, and that was a miserable three-plus hours. Man, this team looks so bad when it's not a night game in the Done. The line can't block, receivers can't get open, backs can't find a hole or beak tackles and that no. 9 guy gives the ball to the other team. 

The rest of the night went like this: wrestling pay-per-view (so-so historic main event with a good ending); Family Guy (Brian lives and the stupid other dog is gone. Time machines rule!); Psych the Musical (just a long episode with a couple decent songs); Homeland finale (really intense first half; boring second half). 

THE TINA CURSING CORNER

My mom is obsessed with North West. "Have you seen the kid? She's fucking adorable."

Mom thinks all mixed race babies are cute. Kim and Kanye's are no exception. 

Mom: He's definitely black. She's definitely white. 
Me: No, ma. She's not white. 
Mom: What the fuck you think she is?

Mom was over Tuesday to clean my house. She didn't like a particular part. "Jesus, look at this fucking room."

SEASON'S GREETINGS

Check out this holiday card I got in the mail. 


Isn't that sweet? I am proudly displaying it in my living room. 

It came from a family friend of the people who used to live here before the people I bought the house from. 

No comments: