Thursday, September 19, 2013

LOOKING AT BOOBS IS HEALTHY

FOUR CORNERS

-- I got a most interesting phone call Wednesday night. Like it might change my life type of call. Sorry, I'm not at liberty to comment on the details. Feel free to speculate among yourselves, though. 

-- My lawnmower isn't working again. This could be the time it never starts. My grass is high, yo. Will try for a final time Thursday morning. Fingers crossed. 

-- I've eaten at Five Guys seven times. And that's it for me. I keep feeling sick after. I thought it was their cheese, but it happened without cheese Monday. I guess you could say I need more Cowbell. Get it?

-- I watched late night interviews Wednesday night. Here were my observations. 


Those belong to Christina Aguilera. The right one appears to be showing the end of the nipple area. According to Seinfeld, I'm now dating Christina. Score. 

And no, I didn't hear a word she said to Leno. 

Over on Kimmel, he had some British actress who has the opposite problem. 


Jimmy: Ya'll drive on the wrong side of the road.
Girl: No. We drive on the right side of the road. 
Jimmy: No. We drive on the right side of the road. Literally, it's in the word. The right side. You drive on the left. 

THE TINA CURSING CORNER

My mom is obsessed with Ryan Seacrest's game show on NBC. "People love fucking trivia."

Mom's thoughts on Breaking Bad's sixth episode. 
-- on the Skyler-Walter fight: "I loved when she got the fucking knife."
-- on speculation on the finale: "Some people think the fucking ricin is for Brock to finish what he started. They crazy. The ricin is for Walt himself. Suicide."
-- on Dean Norris' appearance on Talking Bad: "He's fucking hilarious."

SEVEN SAINTLY SIGHTINGS
Here's what I observed in Sunday's victory. 

1. In my madeup killer instinct percentage stat, the Saints are 0 for 11. Zero percent. They have no killer instinct. Champions have killer instinct. 

2. Everyone is obsessed with Mark Ingram's failure on fourth and goal. And rightfully so. But I'm more upset about first and goal, just three plays earlier. 

Brees threw the ball away because all his receivers were covered. But that's not true. If you look closely, Ingram is waving his hands at Brees in the end zone. Ingram was wide open. And Brees looked right past him. 

Just as well, I guess. Ingram probably would have dropped the ball. 

3. Cam Jordan caused Josh Freeman to fumble. But when he swiped at the ball as he was sacking Freeman from behind, he actually hits Freeman's helmet. 

That's a 15 yard penalty. It wasn't called, and the Saints recovered and kicked a field goal for a 13-7 lead on the ensuing drive. 

Same thing happened last week when Junior Galette swiped at Matt Ryan and hit him directly in the helmet. Thanks, refs. 

4. Joe Horn is still my favorite Saints receiver ever. But Marques Colston is definitely the most clutch ever. 

5. The Saints should be 0-2. Steven Jackson dropped a touchdown on third and goal in Week 1, and if the Bucs punt instead of attempting a long field goal in not-so-good conditions, the Saints have too long a field to get in field-goal range in time. Thanks, Greg Schiano. 

6. Where's Drew Brees? I want my QB back. Jelly and I used to call it Good Drew and Bad Drew. This is the most Bad Drew I've seen in some time. Except on Jimmy Graham passes Sunday. 

7. The good news is our defense doesn't blow chunks anymore. They've inproved in every way possible. Thanks, Rob Ryan. 

No comments: