Ever since we got engaged, most of our lives have evolved around organizing the wedding. Actually, it ain't been all that bad, just a little bit stressful.
Let's see, we have a date, a church, a priest, a reception hall, a photographer, a videographer, transportation and a photo booth type thing only better.
But let's look at some pictures and see what else has been happening. Cool?
A five-year saga came to an end on Tuesday when Nicole took my Meachem ball to Saints minicamp, waited out the crowd and scored Brees' autograph, even though I told her that task was really difficult to accomplish.
So to recap, I went to a Saints game in Tampa Bay in 2010, Meachem caught a TD from Brees -- the 245th of his career -- and threw it directly to me in the fifth row.
Lopes said his girlfriend could get it signed through her family working with the Saints, she basically hijacked the ball, Lopes broke up with her without telling me I might be fucked on the ball, and then with the help of JRap, I stalked the bitch down and got my ball back.
That night could be argued as our first date, as Nicole and I drove to the bitch's house, retrieved the football -- the bitch had it hanging from a grocery bag off a fence -- and then had pizza.
Last year, Nicole stalked down Meachem at the Fox and Hound, and I got his autograph on the ball, though he was less than enthused by the story.
And now Brees' autograph -- albeit small and possibly unauthenticable (made that word up) -- is right there, too.
A piece of Saints history.
Put the house on the market Monday, though I accepted an offer beforehand. Fingers crossed I don't need a second buyer.
Check it out. http://m.movoto.com/river-ridge-la/416-park-ridge-dr-river-ridge-la-70123-721_2017221/
The house served me well for nearly four years, but it's time to start the next chapter. With a girl. Yuck.
Pretty sign, eh?
Got an awesome frame from a neighborhood frame shop. Red trim mat with purple background. We know how good it looks, but you can tell me so anyway.
The girl that helped us pick the frame and colors said not one word about the poster. Nothing. No, aw, how cute. Or how did you do this in the paper? Nothing.
When I picked up the frame the next week, she said it came out really nice. Like as in the shop's labor force did well. No, we were all gushing at how cool the page is or again, how did you do this?
Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
After taking several years off from baseball, I'm back. And since WGN decided it was WGN America and not a WGN that shows Cubs games, I recently purchaed mlbtv for $25 a month. Can watch any game, even on my phone.
All kinds of other features, too. Baseball!
Went to yet another wrestling show a few weeks ago. So I write these articles on Nola -- they really good -- and the WWE gives me free tickets.
The first few times, Paul and I sat on the floor in the second row. The last time in January we were in the second row of section 113 and this time the 15th row.
In a few years, they are going to give me tickets outside the building.
THE TINA CURSING CORNER
My mom couldn't get over Bruce Jenner as a woman.
"Fucking cover of fucking Vanity Fair. That's history. Vanity Fair is a fucking fashion magazine."
She continued.
"That's got to be strange. Boobs with a dick."
Mom was in a mood. And she felt the need to express her rights as a dying person.
"I can look at you however the fuck I want. I can tell anyone whatever the fuck I want. And if they don't like it, I don't give a shit."






No comments:
Post a Comment