Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages
The Internet is proud to bring to you its newest and greatest
BLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
My plan is to share with you the happenings in my life.
We're going to talk sports, tv, work, poker, ideas that
I come up with (most of which are brilliant), lists that I'm
compiling, and the random, embarassing crap that happens
in my everyday life. I feel like you need to know these things.
So, grab your swim trunks, hold your nose, and take a dip
into the gene pool blog ... I promise, no algae.
Here's a quick top 10 for you to whet your genepool appetite
My top 10 Will Smith Movies
1) Wild Wild West (what? are you kidding? No. It rocks).
2) Men in Black
3) Independence Day (very close to No. 2)
4) Enemy of the State
5) Bad Boys II (only for Dan Marino)
6) I Robot
7) Bad Boys I
8) Ali
9) Pursuit of Happyness
10) Hitch / I am Legend (Acutally, there is no No. 10
because I'm not real fond of either. But hopefully Hancock
swoops in and saves the day (get it?) on Wednesday.)
Well, that's all folks
for the first blog
I'm off to play poker
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment